Certified Recruiter Program
“This is like an ‘MBA’ class for recruiting”
How many people went to college to become a Recruiter? If you’re like most, you “fell” into the profession and started recruiting as part of your HR responsibilities. An Executive ‘MBA’-like, structured education program is new to most recruiters, having only learned how to recruit ‘on the job’ or through a boot camp where retention of concepts is difficult.
Our Recruiter Academy Certified Recruiter Program is designed to improve the performance of all the individuals involved in managing and working within the hiring process. It provides recruiters, recruitment managers, and entire recruitment organizations with a mechanism to validate “Elite” recruiting performance, and answer the following questions:
- How do you help with the Challenges Recruiters Face Each Day?
- How do you know if you or your recruiters have mastered recruitment ‘fundamentals’?
- How do you quantify the ROI from a training program you or your recruiters attend?
The RACR Program has been approved for:
- 16.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
- 15 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute
- 16.5 NAHCR (healthcare recruiters) CHCR credits
THE RECRUITER ACADEMY MISSION STATEMENT
“To validate knowledge and implementation of
“Best-in-Class”, ethical recruitment methodologies, tools, and techniques and develop a passion for continuous improvement and lifelong learning!”